Seeking Early Treatment for Erectile Doctor from the Right Doctor

3205 0

If you are experiencing am erection problem, it can be hard to determine when you must see a doctor and get medical help. A lot of men suffer from erectile dysfunction or ED. This condition can impact men of all ages and can range in severity. If you are suffering from ED, you should see an Erectile Dysfunction Doctor as soon as possible. By taking action early, your doctor can restore and enhance your sexual performance in no time. 

How to Know You Have ED

ED is a condition that can make it hard or even impossible to achieve or maintain an erection during sexual arousal. As with other kinds of sexual dysfunction, ED can range from mild to very serious. You might be suffering from ED if you are not able to get an erection at any time, can achieve an erection; however, cannot maintain it. While ED can impact all men, some factors may make a man more at risk than others. People who are older, are suffering from certain medical conditions and mental health disorders, as well as those who use some kinds of medication and those who smoke are at a higher risk of ED.

When to Visit an ED Doctor

It is common for men to experience occasional erection issues, particularly when they are stressed, not in the mood for sex, or distracted. But if you experience a constant inability to achieve an erection during foreplay or sex, you must see a doctor who specializes in this type of condition. Generally, you should visit a doctor once you feel concerned about your sexual performance or erectile health. 

What to Expect from Your ED Doctor?

Your ED doctor can give you more information on ED and treatment options. To diagnose your condition, they may ask you about your symptoms and general health as well as perform a physical examination. To come up with an accurate diagnosis, the doctor may check your penis for injuries and sensitivity problems that may impact your sexual performance. Also, they will check for signs of hormonal problems, circulatory issues, or hypertension. They will test for problems like diabetes, kidney disease, atherosclerosis, and other medical problems that may cause erectile dysfunction. Your doctor may prescribe medication to treat your ED. If your ED is caused by a more complex health problem, your doctor may refer you to an endocrinologist, urologist, or cardiologist, depending on the health issue you are suffering from. 

Related Post

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *